Today was my little boy’s 9th birthday ! He is half way to being an adult!
We had a really fun day today! This morning Wesley went to his Friday classes that he is taking this year. He is taking Art and Science. He got to hang out with his best bud Wyatt, who is taking the same classes. When the classes were over we headed to lunch with the Giffords. We let Wesley pick the restaurant and he chose McAlisters.
Wesley and Wyatt.
Emma and Elliott BFFs.
Sweet little cheeto-face Ava.
When we got home we had a surprise gift for Wesley.
His very first camera!
He was very excited! It also just happens to be his favorite color.
This afternoon Grandmommy, Grandaddy, and Uncle Adam came by to give Wesley his birthday present.
We headed to Wasabi for dinner. This has been a tradition since he was four!
We all wore blue today for Wesley’s birthday.
I made his favorite dessert, chocolate eclair cake.
Happy Birthday Wesley!
At age nine Wesley:
- Has just started taking Karate and LOVES it!
- Loves to ride his bike. Especially with his Dad.
- Is an awesome big brother! He helps with Ava all the time and I hardly ever have to ask him. He plays with Emma and is very sweet and protective of her.
- He loves video games and playing on the computer.
- He loves to read.
- He is very smart and does excellent in school.
- He is a very hard worker and doesn’t want to let people down.
- Loves acting.
- His favorite movie is “Captain America”.
- Favorite color is blue.
- Favorite food is Japanese.
- Favorite animal is a shark.
- Eats ALL the time! (He must be hitting a growth spurt.)
- His best friend is his Dad.
- Loves rock climbing.
- Favorite subject in school is Science.
- Loves to swim and loves the beach.
- He loves to tell jokes, even made up ones. He is our little comedian.
- He still ONLY drinks water and milk.
Wesley you are a joy. Happy birthday! We love you!